The mission of the Boys and Girls Club of Lincoln-Lancaster County is to enable all young people, especially those who need us most, to reach their full potential as productive, caring, responsible citizens.
The Boys & Girls Club of Lincoln/Lancaster County, located at Park Middle School, serves on average, 300–350 youth each day. The clubs are proven effective at nurturing young peoples’ sense of belonging, usefulness, influence, self-esteem and competence.
Students and families interested in joining one or more after school activities listed below must complete and turn in a printed Boys and Girls Club application. Click here to enroll in Boys and Girls Club. Click here to print a BGC application and register for after school clubs at Park.
1st Quarter after school Clubs include:
- 6th Grade Power Hour Mon,Wed,Thur,Fri 3:10pm-4:00pm
- 7th Grade Power Hour Mon,Wed,Thur,Fri 3:10pm-4:00pm
- 8th Grade Power Hour Mon,Wed,Thur,Fri 3:10pm-4:00pm
- Language Arts Power Hour Mon,Wed,Thur,Fri 3:10pm-4:00pm
- Math Power Hour Mon,Wed,Thur,Fri 3:10pm-4:00pm
- Soccer Club Mon,Wed,Thur, 3:10pm-4:00pm
- Weight Lifters Mon,Wed,Thur 3:10pm-4:00pm **8th Grade Only**
- Golf Club Mon & Thur 3:10pm-4:00pm
- Football Club Mon & Thur 5:00pm-6:00pm
- Magic the Gathering Mon & Fri 3:10pm-4:00pm
- Vex Robotics Club Mondays 3:10pm-4:00pm
- Embroidery Club Mondays 3:10pm-4:00pm
- Rock On Club Mondays 3:10pm-4:00pm
- Volleyball Club Tuesdays 3:10-4:00pm
- Sports Club Tuesdays 5:00pm-6:00pm
- Card Game Club Wednesdays 3:10pm-4:00pm
- Tech Club Wednesdays 3:10pm-4:00pm
- Pool Sharks Club Wednesdays 5:00pm-6:00pm
- Torch Leadership Club Wednesdays 5:00pm-6:00pm
- UPS Rode Code Club Wednesdays 5:00pm-6:00pm
- Art Club Fridays 3:10pm-4:00pm
- Spanish Club Fridays 3:10pm-4:00pmRoads, Rails, Racecars Fridays 3:10pm-4:00pm **Starts September 13th and follows UNL scheduling**
- Zen Club Mondays 5:00pm-6:00pm
- Lyrics 101 Club Fridays 5:00pm-6:00pm
- BFF Club (Bully Prevention) Mondays **Club will not begin until October 7th and will continue into 2nd Quarter Clubs*
For more information about Boys & Girls Club at Park Middle School, contact the Unit Program Director, Russell Mueller, at firstname.lastname@example.org / 402-202-6040 or visit the Boys and Girls Club of Lincoln/Lancaster County.